 General / 55025
Re: Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:34:05 GMT

This has nothing at all to do with this subject, but seems to be the only way to
answer a problem that David had at
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/index.html.
I hobe he reads this letter (perhabs let me know that it has reached him).

It surely is 1:80 as you ask on
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/index.html.

Denne folkevogn, du her
har faaet. er en nÀjagtig
model af den rigtige folkevogn
- den er i maalestok
1:80 og passer derfor
til LEGO-system i leg.
LEGO Ànsker dig til lykke
som folkevognsejer.

means something like:
This VW (folkevogn is the translation of the german volkswagen) you now
have got is an exactly
model/replica of the real VW
It is in scale 1:80 og does therefor fit
the LEGO-system i game/play.
LEGO congratulates you
as VW-owner.

FOLKEVOGNEN
i 8 originalfarver.

The volkswagen
in 8 original colours.

Hope it was helpful, and that you can transform my english to a completely
correct.

Ulrik Bing