 General / 54987 (-20)
  Lego minifig timeline

A really nice Lego minifig timeline has appeared on (URL) Gizmodo>, with pictures of the figs introduced each year from 1978 to today. Enjoy Roy (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Announcement About Historic LEGO

(...) A great piece of detective work, Gary! Thanks for sharing. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Announcement About Historic LEGO

I always wondered why I had never seen a box for the #258, #259, #260 or #275 LEGO 1:87 VW vehicles. I know of a dozen collectors who collectively have hundreds of boxed rare 1:87 cars and trucks, but none have any of these 4 vehicle numbers BOXED. (...) (16 years ago, 30-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Some thoughts on handing this issue: Since build a minifig is probably a common way to mix stuff, just create a new "part" "minifig parts". Other mixes may be more of a pain. The "too small to be worth a bin" quantities might just be best (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Booty Bay (Yes from World of Warcraft) <that one!

My husband and I spent a year planning then a month building booty bay =) Now, this isn't exactly a to-scale model of Booty Bay, but rather a Lego adaptation of Booty Bay. The primary problem we had to solve was that the layout of Booty Bay is sort (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Yes, the "update" and "empty" buttons are Ajax based. (...) Actually, since I'm a super-user on the web-site, I think I turn off the X/Y coordinates for everyone, but myself (that's why it's in the picture)... I need to double check this & (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Hm. So is that ajax-based, or is that something that submits the whole form? Basically, I'm hoping that it's a really simple click to set a particular element, so that I can merrily tromp my way down the page with a single, fast clicks, saying (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) In answer to this, yes it's possible to give each store manager a different login that allows them to edit only their store. I invite store managers to help out -- just send me a quick e-mail letting me know you're interested. I've designed it (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Basically, you sign-in: (URL) Then you select your store, making sure include empty containers & duplicate parts, and order by "columns down": (URL) You are then presented with the store inventory: (URL) You can "update" the part (meaning it's (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) How does it work currently? Depending on how much effort it is, I'd be all for updating the Burlington store's inventory when I happen to be there (and remember), but I'm not sure if I'd continually keep it updated. Would it be feasible to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  TexLUG at Maker Faire Austin 2008

TexLUG was invited to participate at Maker Faire 2008 in Austin, Texas this past weekend. We're not the first LUG to display at Maker Faire, but this was our first time, and we walked away with not one but two "Editor's Choice" awards for our (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) You're very welcome! Still need people to help keep the inventory up-to-date... Any more takers? --Mike. (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Former employee charged in LEGO credit card scam

Journal Inquirer By Laura F. Alix Oct. 22, 2008 Former employee charged in LEGO credit card scam ENFIELD, CT. - A Massachusetts woman is facing a larceny charge after, police say, she used LEGO company credit cards to buy more than $16,000 worth of (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!

(...) Well drums are Mark's other passion besides LEGO, so the shirt works for him. I couldn't imagine this happening to a more deserving guy. Mark has been a great contributor to the NGLTC, his MOCs are always amazing...now I expect even more (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!

Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa! (2 URLs) According to the 10/23/2008 edition of the Rome, Ga News-Tribune (URL) Mark now has $42,000,000.00 USD more to spend on his favorite hobby. Staffa, a software engineer, wants to help his (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Michael- I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are THE MAN. This is a fantastic idea. Nice work. Brian (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Building Event Oct 25th at Glendale Store in California

The Glendale Store in California at the Glendale Galleria is having an art show/ building event October 25th 1pm-7pm. 4 builders will be there including myself, Brandon Griffith, Andrew Lee and others. More details can be found on the store (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Architecture series

(...) The Brickstructures site appears down at the moment, but here's information on alternative sources in the Chicagoland area... "LEGO Architecture models can be found at specialty stores in the Chicago area including Love from Chicago at (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Architecture series

Thanks, David - I just ordered them fromthe Foundation (much cheaper!) The Brickstructures site breaks Firefox. Too bad. Best Regards, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GOOGLEGO.info beta site for info on all things LEGO

(...) Much as I appreciate the idea and work you put into it, I am afraid that while lawyers usually can be particularly imaginative when it comes to identifying cases of brand name infringement, they can be particularly unimaginative when it comes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact