 General / 54970
Re: Architecture series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:09:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
Thanks, David - I just ordered them fromthe Foundation (much cheaper!)

The Brickstructures site breaks Firefox. Too bad.

Best Regards,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG

The Brickstructures site appears down at the moment, but here's information on
alternative sources in the Chicagoland area...

"LEGO Architecture models can be found at specialty stores in the Chicago area
including Love from Chicago at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg and Yorktown Center
in Lombard, The Chicago Architecture Foundation Shop and in gift shops at the
Sears Tower and John Hancock Center. For more information and a complete list of
retail locations, visit www.brickstructures.com"

- Brickjournal
http://www.brickjournal.com/news/2008/7/15/lego-group-builds-consumer-driven-innovation-to-new-heights