 General / 54842 (-20)
  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) I agree with that too from Italy! As I've recently been to Billund, Denmark, the real ones are everywhere, so I would like to put one in a "countryside" layout... Alex Cordero (...) (16 years ago, 11-Aug-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

What are these spare parts you speak of? Aren't all parts of equal value? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) I'll bite... I've got about ~3,000 in my Indianapolis Motor Speedway display, about ~1,200 in my Blacktron Inteligence Agency, ~400 on my mountain train layout, another in my minifig holding tank (a 12 gallon rubbermade tote) plus all the (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) Well it depends on how you define minifigure collection. The total number, or the total number of unique items. I counted my torsos, not in sets but extra and came up with 5368. I have the legs and the heads and all that to go with them. This (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) Not Me!!!! What do I win?? Dave K -who has probably around the 400 mark--pretty small compared to some minifig collections i've seen) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Who has the most minifigs?

(...) Not Me!!!! What do I win?? Dave K -who has probably around the 400 mark--pretty small compared to some minifig collections i've seen) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Who has the most minifigs?

Hi all, LEGO PR in the US want to know who has the biggest collection of minifigs. They're interested in two different 'records' of sorts: 1) The most unique minifigs. According to BL this should not be over 4000. 2) The most minifigs with repeats. (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What ever happened to polybags?

(...) If you count the sets included with a Brickmaster subscription, then polybags are still around, though those sets are a little larger, perhaps 60-100 elements. And you can still find some of the Creator polybag sets at LEGO Brand Retail (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  What ever happened to polybags?

I remember when Lego polybags were everywhere - you know, the little crinkly plastic bags that hung on racks on endcaps in Target and Walmart and even grocery stores, that contained a twenty- or thirty-piece set, usually with one minifig, for three (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.general)

  A Unlicensed LEGO Lamp is blocky and bright

A Unlicensed Lamp that looks like a LEGO brick. (URL) These clever desk lamps get their inspiration from classic LEGO building blocks. Designed by Japan's 25togo, these LED illuminated acrylic block lamps look just like a giant-size version of the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Architecture series

(...) They look really cool. I want them. How did you get them? I can't find them in the US S@H store. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  how to store 8200 sets and 640,000 parts

I finally figured out how to list my pictures, wasn't too hard. Here are pictures of my Lego room. I had a few people email me and ask if I really had all these lego sets that I list on Lugnet, so here are the pictures of some of them. Also if (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Use protection? (UV that is)

So in my lego room I have a big window (hey I'm not a vampire!). I wanted to see what people know about (and use) UV protection that can be applied to a window -- in a film like way. Something like tinting windows of a car but for the house. Anyone (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general)

  Architecture series

I just received the two new sets in the Architecture Series. 21000 Sears Tower 21001 John HAncock Tower I love them, even though they only took 5 minutes to build, and these two are fairly similar. The instructions show two more in the series Space (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOLAND Discovery Center

(...) Wow, that 'Miniland Chicago' is really nice! Obviously Lego put some effort into researching and creating those models, because they look wonderful. Can't wait to check it out sometime! JohnG, GMLTC (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  LEGOLAND Discovery Center

Hi folks, Well, I realize I haven't posted here in years, but I thought I'd chime in. There was a pre-opening event at the new LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Schaumburg, IL this morning, so I did a brief write-up on it and posted a bunch of pix. Check (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) Actually, I'd like to know whether the projected pricing will by any means match the effort. If so, trying to find original sticker sheets may become very attractive price-wise (since there are usually more than just one type of sticker on the (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) I have used vector graphics to replicate logos on occasion, and the nature of the process may give some insight into the legality of this. Say we're duplicating a logo: first, an image or scan of the logo is imported into the vector graphics (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) That guy who calls himself "Onideus" on BrickLink is Matthew Moulton. Enough said. Adr. (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legal to sell "reverse engineered" copies of LEGO stickers?

(...) I'm not sure they'll be able to stop laughing at the idea long enough to make any arguments. But I could be wrong. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 25-Jul-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact