 General / 54828
Re: LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:24:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lou Zucaro wrote:
Hi folks,

Well, I realize I haven't posted here in years, but I thought I'd chime in.
There was a pre-opening event at the new LEGOLAND Discovery Center in
Schaumburg, IL this morning, so I did a brief write-up on it and posted a bunch
of pix. Check it out...

http://www.pause.com/?p=72

Have a great weekend everybody!

Lou Zucaro

Wow, that 'Miniland Chicago' is really nice!  Obviously Lego put some effort
into researching and creating those models, because they look wonderful.

Can't wait to check it out sometime!

JohnG, GMLTC