 General / 53862
Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:33:22 GMT

Having said that, I’m not 100% certain that Brickshelf needs to continue in its present form. Brickshelf is several years old. Since it was created, there has been an explosion of free web sites which host photos. Is there any obvious reason to centralize Lego photos? I could host my son’s and my photos at my ISP, or with Flickr.

The obvious reason to resurect brickshelf is the 10+ years of AFOL content that is now gone.

I would gladly donate to any effort to bring the brickshelf content back online in a way that links to existing blogs/posts/etc are preserved. Even if it continues forward as a read-only archive.

drc