 General / 53547 (-10)
  Brickworld Keynote Speaker

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld is pleased to announce that Mr. Richard Stollery - Head of the LEGO Community Team - will be presenting the keynote address during the Brickworld opening ceremony. Mr. Stollery will be coming from LEGO (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

  A challenge to anyone interested

I don't post here on LUGNET all that much anymore, though I lurk a good bit. Over the years, I've seen (as I suspect we've all seen) many an eager AFOL happily post a message to share an MOC, only to post a less happy message a few days later when (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

(...) Nope. This is about all they gave me ... except for the regular dribble of saying you must download 2.0. I looked around also ... with no luck. So, if anyone out there can find the PDF file location ... please let us know. Thanks. LEE (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

(...) Did they give you a link to the PDF files? My scanning program has not been able to find them yet, but they may have non-standard file names. ROSCO (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

(...) Um, I dunno. It's probably *A* goal, but it's also about reducing the cost of the set. Why print instructions if you can avoid it? Part of it is also the intended audience. Kids might not be all that likely to jump on the internet and get the (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

(...) I would have to challenge your basic assertion. In the past there have been other "sets" that were a collection of parts and came without instructions for anything at all. They also released Idea Books sold seperately. This is a collection of (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

(...) Forgot to add their response; "...you will first need to download the LEGO Digital Designer software if you haven't already). Using this version of the instructions allows you to zoom in and out of each step and even look at the steps from (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

(...) I bought the UTB. I also have an older computer ... so I can not load LDD. I have complained to LEGO ... with the "standard" usual response. LEE (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory

Hi, Why are the UTB set building instructions LDD file format only ? too expensive for them to print the BIs ? hmmm...maybe. But what about pdf BIs then ? Let me make an assertion : People buying the UTB set have to load LDD. So it's a way for TLC (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Top Seller Data

(...) That's one of the things about this chart that has my attention - it is surprising in quite a few ways in showing what has gotten 'hot.' (...) Thanks for posting the link there - I couldn't seem to find the order window for the Hobby Train. (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact