 General / 53544
Re: UTB set, LDD and LEGOFactory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 21:28:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lee Teague wrote:
In lugnet.general, Didier Enjary wrote:

Let me make an assertion : People buying the UTB set have to load LDD
Any thoughts ?

Didier

I bought the UTB. I also have an older computer ... so I can not load LDD. I
have complained to LEGO ... with the "standard" usual response.
LEE

Forgot to add their response;

"...you will first need to download the LEGO Digital Designer software if you
haven't already). Using this version of the instructions allows you to zoom in
and out of each step and even look at the steps from different angles! If you
prefer to print them out on your home printer, you will need to download the PDF
format (which requires Adobe Acrobat v 7.0).

Did they give you a link to the PDF files? My scanning program has not been able
to find them yet, but they may have non-standard file names.

ROSCO