 General / 53437 (-20)
  What to do with extra LEGO buckets and lids - #77

Water the bees - ;) (3 URLs) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  me saa dumb dumb-- dumped my brick/plate modified---oops

wow do i feel like jar jar binks at the moment. i fell asleap last night with my brick/plate modified plano bin on my bed. this wasn't intentional as i kinda passed out but when i woke up i found it on the floor, DOH! luckly? it didin't end up (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: I shall call him... Mini Me

(...) Oh that little engine on the flatcar is just so cute! Small question tho, did you consider putting any 1x6 lt. grey plates on the drive wheels of the mini-model to better match the large engine's rods? Or did it seem they would be too big in (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  I shall call him... Mini Me

(2 URLs) Post Mod Gallery> Here is a mini version of my #805 I built this afternoon. I've been wanting to build a mini-scale train to ride on a small flatbed car for a long time now, but I never really got the gumption to try to build a MOC of my (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: A sad day for BIP?

(...) It is time for me to propose an exam project for my students. Do you think 3-5 software engineering students might be able to design and implement a useful, stable BIP system in six weeks? (I think it might be possible.) I don't think we can (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) Thanks, but I see Jim has posted a picture elsewhere :) Not sure why I don't seem to be able to view your site, it's happened on more than one occasion. I'm guessing it's a mis-configured router somewhere along the way - currently it reaches (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

To clear up confusion, what I meant to say was: Canadian #939 came with 3 sticker sheets: 1) 004158 - Germany, Netherlands, Britain, Austria, Switzerland, Italy 2) 004159 - Portugal, Belgium, France, Japan, USA, LEG0. 3) 003432 - Scandinavia (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

(...) Hi Willy, Sorry for another delay. I was out of town all week and discovered I could not get to them either. I uploaded them to another web server and verified I can access them. I also edited that 80MB file into the individual sticker sheets (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) Sorry you're having trouble Ross. I just checked my site and it loaded fine for me. If you like, I could e-mail you the picture? It's only 119kb. Dave S. (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) Actually, I guess I did post about that already, but I didn't find the right group: (URL) However, I didn't realize that it was actually a new part - I just thought there was a mix up with the Peeron inventory. Anyway, neat! Jim (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv)

  Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

(...) xenobuzz is timing out for me, as it regularly does. ROSCO (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Two little but interesting things about the box art

Replying to my own post, *sigh* Dontcha hate it when you forget to mention stuff and then you gotta type more stuff and then proofread that new stuff? Anyway, interesting item #1: the part (#3939) shown on the front cover of the box is the previous (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!

Hey all, Bought a copy of #4939 Cool Cars yesterday for all the 1x1 angled bricks in yellow, black, and trans-black/smoke and I was very surprised to see that the mold for this classic piece has been changed! Was more surprised to find that after (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

  Re: Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

(...) (URL) 8?p (...) Woohoo! It's back! Thanks mate 8?) ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Eww... Steam Engines

(...) Thanks! It's my favorite, too. I think the fact it being smooth and shiney also helps toward the overall effect. I'm not a huge fan of studlessness, but a little goes a long way. Thanks so much for the reply! --Tony (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

(...) Whoops! You should remind me these things :) Check for an updated version now, it should be there and working, I hope! Dan (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

(...) Or you could just install the Peeron Firefox extension: (URL) not updated for Firefox 2 though :() ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension

I was browsing the extensions gallery for the Mozilla Firefox browser when I came across something interesting. There was an extension that would add a "track package" option to the right-click menu, automatically recognizing what courier the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Eww... Steam Engines

(...) I really love what you have done with this loco it gives a real impression of speed and power - I think it is simply its sheer size. (the others are great too but this is my favourite). Fantastic Chris (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 26th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC's 18'x30' ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & train layout. Club member Judy Payne (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact