 General / 53436
53435  |  53437
Subject:
me saa dumb dumb-- dumped my brick/plate modified---oops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:29:07 GMT

wow do i feel like jar jar binks at the moment. i fell asleap last night with my
brick/plate modified plano bin on my bed. this wasn't intentional as i kinda
passed out but when i woke up i found it on the floor,  DOH!  luckly? it didin't
end up upside down but there's a good amount on the floor and more in slots
where they don't belong. oh well i guess it's a learning experince.

anyone else have something like this happen recently?

ondrew<-- sorting yet again =)