 General / 53426
53425  |  53427
Subject:
Two little but interesting things about the box art
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:55:54 GMT

Replying to my own post, *sigh*

Dontcha hate it when you forget to mention stuff and then you gotta type more
stuff and then proofread that new stuff?

Anyway, interesting item #1: the part (#3939) shown on the front cover of the
box is the previous mold, so it seems that this change to the mold occurred
quite recently.

Interesting item #2: the front wheels on the car are shown to be turned
slightly.  They do not turn on the model.  They are fixed.

TLG, please stop using CGI graphics for your box covers!  As I have just related
in both of these posts, it can be misleading in more ways than one!

That being said, it's great set for 10 bucks, especially if you want more of
those new 1x1 angled bricks!

David Simmons