 General / 53428
Re: New mold for classic windscreen (part # 3939)!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Hey all,

Bought a copy of #4939 Cool Cars yesterday for all the 1x1 angled bricks in
yellow, black, and trans-black/smoke and I was very surprised to see that the
mold for this classic piece has been changed!  Was more surprised to find that
after perusing several Lugnet forums no one has posted about it yet, or perhaps
I've been living under a rock?  Anyway, here's the old on the left and the new
on the right:

<<http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/newmold.jpg>>

While the possible limitations that this new mold may present haven't occurred
to me yet, I do like how the cockpit looks more open and how it will make
viewing the interior much easier.

David Simmons

Actually, I guess I did post about that already, but I didn't find the right
group: http://news.lugnet.com/build/microscale/?n=892 However, I didn't realize
that it was actually a new part - I just thought there was a mix up with the
Peeron inventory.

Anyway, neat!

Jim