 General / 53435
Re: I shall call him... Mini Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:00:51 GMT

In lugnet.build.microscale, Anthony Sava wrote:
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/trains/Mini440/mini440_04.jpg

Oh that little engine on the flatcar is just so cute!

Small question tho, did you consider putting any 1x6 lt. grey plates on the drive wheels of the mini-model to better match the large engine’s rods? Or did it seem they would be too big in that scale?