 General / 53070
53069  |  53071
Subject:
Trouble with IE, PNG and BS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:33:28 GMT

Hi,

Sorry for this somewhat off-topic subject which I'm not sure where to post -
I've FUT to off-topic.geek.

I've recently uploaded PNG file format pictures (Photoshop generated) to BS for
the first time (I was used with JPGs).

The upload has worked well but I'm not able to see them with IE (6.0) under
Windows XP. (thumbs are ok but pictures are black). All is fine using Firefox.

I've never encountered trouble with IE reading PNGs before.

Am I wrong with recording the PNGs pictures in PhotoShop (a light edition that
comes with digital cameras)?

The gallery (yet moderated) :

One picture which is wrong with IE :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dickydidier/BuildingInstruction/Train/Plat/plat.png