 General / 53057
  Re: Nothing to say?

--snip-- (...) I still don't think it should be this way. It's not so hard to focus on what is good in an otherwise mediocre model. I've also noticed that MOCs have to also be photographed well these days to get much response... that makes it even (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nothing to say?

(...) It makes it difficult for anyone. This is precisely why I don't tend to post on some of the more specialized forums. I'll be the first to admit that my photography skills needs help, and that the lighting where I generally take photos isn't (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nothing to say?

Reason's that I don't post about MOCs at lugnet: 1. Too many MOC's, not enough time. 2. I hang out more at genre specific sites (fbtb, c-s) 3. MocPages lets me see pictures, author notes and make a comment from one page. 4. Other sites have more (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nothing to say?

I'll offer some comments about what I can. (...) Understandable. I've discussed this elsewhere. (...) I just don't understand this. Most of the in-fighting goes on away from the models. (...) I've never noticed this to be a problem and the few times (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nothing to say?

(...) I used to look at recent posts to enjoy the gamut of LugNet. When in-fighting occured, the "Noise-to-MOC" ratio was 10:1 as everybody angrily came out of the woodwork. (...) Yes, hopefully I can post ideas that won't be taken that way. At (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Nothing to say?

Hi Andy, Firstly I'd like to say that I think you and I got off on the wrong foot and I'd like to apologise for that. Looking through these comments here I see I misjudged you and I think you misinterpreted my rudely-phrased comment slightly. (...) (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.general)