 General / 52912 (-20)
  LEGO CD Info on Streetlights - was: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Bricklink does have these street lamps, but under the "Other" heading: (URL) everything you ever wanted to know about the old street lamps (and then some!). This is a cut paste of my soon to be released Lego CD subchapter on Lego Streetlights (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Clicking on the link makes my computer crash, but searching for it works. (...) This looks like it, but then mine is broken - I only have the post, not the lamp on top. Studying showed, that it might be broken, or intended for something else (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

snip Eric, Did you contact Izzo about this before posting? If you had you would have found that he doesn't care and would rather his stuff falls off the recent page as he prefers his work to be spotlighted on MechaHub and his own blog and website. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ease up on marking folders Avatar

(...) The lugnet.announce.brickshelf group is postable to only by Kevin (and perhaps a few other authorized individuals), so he can make announcements pertaining to Brickshelf. Jeff Lugnet Member #150 Brickshelf User #5 (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Ease up on marking folders Avatar

Hello Kevin, you know I love the Brickshelf Gallery. I try my best to abide by the rules. However, I speak english and some of the users from around the world don't. I would like to ask you to please ease up on marking folders as "Avatar". Hear me (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Old lamp post from the 60'ies

(...) Do you mean the 'Streetlight Old' (URL) ? I have four of those, still intact, from my childhood, although the cars are long gone. I have no idea if they are worth anything, there are no (obvious) on sale at BrickLink. (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Hi all! I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on top of it. It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in good condition with a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

AMAZING! THANK YOU! SPOTLIGHTED (!!) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...

(URL) Event Schedule Now Online! Yep, it's late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is! (URL) Set Draft for BrickFest 2006 This year, the set draft is the Krusty Krab set (#3825) - and if you want to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  (canceled)

  Re: LEGO SETS/PARTS HISTORY CD....

(...) Hi Gary, I just wanted to say congratulations on finishing the CD. I know you've been working long and hard on it. I'm sure all your hours and hours of effort will be well-enjoyed by the LEGO building/collecting community. I'm anxious to see (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  Moonbase module teaser

So this is part of the module that I'm bringing to Brickfest: (URL) The rest of it's almost done. Moonbase! (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

  BrickFest Bulletin: One WEEK left!

(URL) ONE WEEK before BrickFest - Late Bulletins and Odds and Ends BrickFest 2006 is very close now, and there has been a lot going on - so much that I have been behind on these postings. Some great things are happening, like: Auction Items at (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) Wow, yes. I believe those are the same sets. Sorry, I should have looked at shop.lego.com myself before posting. The Target website says the games are not available in their stores. Last night I checked my local Target and indeed did not find (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) I also just found out about these "sets" recently at S@H. Not sure if they're exactly the same thing though: (URL) G1752 LEGO Dominos> (URL) G1753 LEGO Checkers> On a side note, assuming these ARE the same thing, the pricing scheme is totally (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

(...) Just last Thursday, at our local LEGO store, the manager had a copy of each for showoff. They are $19.95 MSRP. These sets are definitely way overpriced. The checkers set is a bunch of 2x2 DUPLO bricks, for at least twice the normal cost of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  official products: LEGO Checkers and LEGO Dominoes

Maybe these have been out for a while, but I just came across them at a department store online: (URL) Checkers> (URL) Dominoes> Apparently University Games has licensed LEGO for making these boxed products. Has anyone seen them? I wonder what (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How many pieces in a pound? (estimation...)

(...) OK Dave, you have me scared now. Accoring to Peeron, I have 335367 parts from sets. Add several hundred pounds of Pick-A-Brick and I seem to be in the half-ton ballpark as well. That number just sounds huge. Or it means I am half way there. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

  From Engines to hearts??

I am currently in the process of designing my first space ship, and I was attempting to come up with a new engine shape... That led me to this neat discovery... (URL) I also realized that I never really posted Our wedding Favours (URL) A couple of (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How many pieces in a pound? (estimation...)

(...) BrickLink also has info (in many cases) for the weight of: the complete set, the original box, and the instructions, from which you could calculate the weight of just the parts (and polybags). Newer sets are more likely to have more complete (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact