 General / 52101
Re: LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 01:47:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Dave Johann wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   So here’s the lowdown...

Short and pithy version:
Kelly dropped the display, shattered it in the mall parking lot. Picked up the pieces, toted them in, received much warranted ribbing about klutziness, GPLR rebuilt it in the store, installed it, and left happy. Pictures here after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=156352

Kelly

Ah, you never forget your first time...here’s mine:

You’re copping to that? You have e in the pic, why not hang it on him?

   Ignore Lar on this one, Bionicle-Based Creations do have some structural flaws, just not as many as traditional brick structures have. I guess he needs to get out and build with both more often in order to know this. (Luv ya, Lar!) :P

K, what you’re saying is that I was wrong about a kind of flaw that I thought Bionicles don’t have, because actually they do have that flaw?

I’m down with that, I’m happy to be wrong about it... LOL.