 General / 50277
Re: Rarest 60's Lego Item?? was Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:47:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

<snip>

Hope that clears things up.  Believe it or not, I go into much greater detail in
the Lego CD about the different types and variations.

Gary Istok

Ahh, now I see--the boxes.

Eh, I still think I threw out die cast metal LEGO cars...  Grr!!! ;)

Dave K