 General / 50187
50186  |  50188
Subject:
LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:40:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It's been a month and a half since the LDraw.org Steering Committee announced
the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement.  The response has been overwhelming with
may positive comments and many old time authors contacting us with their
support.  We currently stand at 88 out of 126 authors agreeing to the CA.  This
is many more responses than we expected to get in such a short time.  We would
to extend our thanks to all of those community members who have helped in our
search for authors (some even went so far as to look up out of contact persons
and call them on the phone)

The search is still not over.  We still need to get the last 38 people on the
list.  Most of these people have been contacted multiple times at their last
known address but some have been uncontactable.  We are still formulating a plan
for what happen if an author remains uncontacted but since the distribution of
an author's work has the possibility of being affected by their not being able
to be contacted it is imperative that we get at least an acknowledgment that the
author has read the CA and it is under consideration.

The following is the list of names who have yet to contact us.  If the name has
an asterisk (*) after it then that author's last known address is no longer
working or the address is not known.  Any help from the general community in
contacting these individuals would be great appreciated.

Adam Howard*
Adriano Aicardi*
Arne Hackstein
Bernd Munding
Carsten Schmitz
Chris Alano
Christian M. Angele
Emiel Visser
Eric D'Aragon
Fredrik Glöckner
Frits Blankenzee
George Barnes*
Howard Lande
ISHINO Keiichiro
James Jackson
Jeff Stembel*
Jeremy Sproat*
Jeroen Ottens*
Joachim Probst
John Jensen*
John Riley
Kevin Bane*
Kiyoteru Fujiki
Luis E. Fernandez*
Lutz Uhlmann
Marcel Peeters*
Mark Riley
Martin G Cormier
Paul Easter
Peter Watts
Rob ? (Authored part 30273)
Robert Sexton
Ronald Scott Moody
Ryan Dennett
Steffen
Thomas Hofer
Tim Romine*
William Wood

-Orion
Contact at orion@ldraw#spamcake#.org
(remove the # symbols and the word between them to email)