 General / 49996
Re: Anyone read Danske Modelbiler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Martin Bruun wrote:

   That should be it... I am not quite sure if flywheel motor is the correct english term, but it is those toycars, where you push them up to a certain speed and then a heawy fast rotating flywheel helps the toycar to keep that speed.

Wow, thanks Martin! Now I REALLY want one of these things! And I know a bunch of Chevy guys who’d think the same..

If it’s not to pushy to ask, could you do this one too?

Unfortunately all I can speak/read is American. :(

But if I can do something for you in return please let me know.

Thanks again,

Darrell