 General / 49993
Re: Anyone read Danske Modelbiler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 21:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

If someone could translate the text of this ad, I’d really appreciate it! Maybe they’re just showing the other products they make other than the trucks; I don’t know.

Well,

Left section: (in black square) Lego toys

in red square: Chevrolet model delivery vans available both as an ordinary delivery van without mechanics (series 960) and as a mechanical delivery van (series 970) with the modern flywheel motor, which lasts almost indefinately.

The Model delivery vans are available in 9 different models:

No. 960 and 970 Red ambulance
  1. 961 - 971 Black ambulance

  2. 962 - 972 Milk van

  3. 963 - 973 Mail van

  4. 964 - 974 Police car

  5. 965 - 975 Light and Power

  6. 966 - 976 Bakery van

  7. 967 - 977 Esso Service, oil heater

  8. 968 - 978 Esso Service, airplane fuel
(under red square) Lives the longest

Mid section: (large font) The garage for the car (smal) must of course be built of Lego Bricks (mursten = the old type bricks without center tube) (smal) - then it will be in exactly the size you want - for one or more cars - and then it is fun to build. Remember always to ask for the original Lego Bricks (smal) - those with the many studs

Right section: Chevrolet model cars

That should be it... I am not quite sure if flywheel motor is the correct english term, but it is those toycars, where you push them up to a certain speed and then a heawy fast rotating flywheel helps the toycar to keep that speed.