 General / 49997
Re: Anyone read Danske Modelbiler?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:
If it's not to pushy to ask, could you do this one too?

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1062051>

Sure, no problem

Top Black Square:
Collect Chevrolet model cars

Left section:
(header) Lego's Chevrolet model cars
(small) Are accurate miniature models of the original Chevrolet models.
They are made of a special type of plastic and lasts incredible.

(header) Chevrolet model trucks
(small) are collector cars where you with a single grib can replace the short
flatbed with a long trailer or you can add a dravbar trailer.
The model cars are steerable and you can add a cable steering wheel for remote
steering.

(header) Trucks with short flatbed
(small) are available in 8 different models:
No. 901 Ordinary truck
- 902 Milk truck with milk bottles
- 903 truck with gasbottles or oildrums
- 904 Coal truck with dumper
- 905 Gravel truck with dumper
- 906 Military truck
- 907 Animal transport truck with animals
- 908 Gasoline truck

Mid section:
(header) Truck with trailer
(small) are available in 6 different models:
No. 911 Ordinary truck
- 912 Milk truck with milk bottles
- 913 truck with gasbottles or oildrums
- 914 Coal truck
- 915 Gravel truck
- 918 Gasoline truck

(header) Collector set in gift box
(small) that contains: 1 truck, 1 short flatbed, 1 trailer and 1 cable steering
wheel:
are available in the numbers: 921, 922, 923, 924, 925 and 928

Right section:
Truck accessories for the Chevrolet model trucks

Loose flatbeds (short) -  Loose trailers
Dravbar trailers

Cable steering wheel
(small) which fits all models

The illustration shows the pushlock system that allows the easy replacement of
the flatbeds.

Bottom Tagline across the whole page:
Collect Lego Toys ---- Lego Billund Denmark ---- Lego toys lives the longest

That should be it.

The mentioned milk bottles in 902 and 912 are the large ones used to collect the
milk at the farms and not the small ones for selling the milk in stores. I don't
know if there is a better english word for them than just bottles.

Martin