 General / 49995
49994  |  49996
Subject:
Western sets in Lego club newsletter ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:22:48 GMT

Lately I've been very interested in #6762 Legoredo, wish they'd rerelease it as
Legend, so I decided to go to Lego.com and do a search for it, just in case they
still had some. :)

Anyways, among the search results was the front page of a Lego club newsletter ?
called "Brick Street Journal". Interestingly enough, it's dated January
15,2005.. and the cover story is all about Western sets !!

http://club.lego.com/eng/newsandfeatures/story.asp?contentid=416

There are links in the article to shop.lego.com for #6762 Fort Legoredo, #6763
Rapid River Village, and #6764 Sheriff's Lockup. Of these only Rapid River
Village actually is listed at my shop.lego.com, which is the United States one,
and it isn't available here.

So, anyway, I don't know if this all means anything about these sets being
available again, or if I just stumbled across an article intended for some other
part of the world, where Lego sets about the West in the USA are still available
!

(pretty weird they aren't available in the USA, but then I suppose 7471 Mars
Explorer is out of stock on the Red planet too !