 General / 49831
Re: Just build.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:48:04 GMT

Gary & All,

Hey Scott!!! (One of the AFOLs I went to lunch with while working in Ann
Arbor 4 years ago) How's it going!

Hey Gary, nice to see you around again, it has been a few moons! That was a
great lunch, I just about dropped out of my seat when you hauled out some of the
sets and things you brought in and out of the car. : )

Too bad about "W" winning, huh ;-) (running for cover).

Ha ha! No need to run, the Evil Republican storm troopers will hunt you down
regardless. (J/K) ; )

W won, Indiana got "redder", and I think all the people I that I supported and
voted for except 1 won, so it was a very good election from my persepective. : )
I know my co-workers were glad too, Scott goes back to talkinbg about LEGO items
again.

I too have a lot to sort, boxes and boxes and boxes..... somewhere in all
that mess, I have waiting to be found..... two white pony tail female hair
pieces,

Nice. That was in that one in the Wild West scene, right?

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/365_1

one yellow construction helmet,

Hmm.... I can't remember yellow ones..... here are some items:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/167
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/166_1

Neat.

and about 30 1x16 gray lattice train signal masts.

Well, I got 2 out of 3, what are these from? : )

The drudgery of it all!

Indeed. It never seems to end, much to the shagrin of my wife, the lovely and
gracious Lynn. I know from my measly 650,000 part collection (set listing and
Bricklink) I have enough trouble finding anything, much less you.

Hmmm..... Peeron says I have 83 of x, I can only find 7. Hmm......

Well, if you ever need any help with sorting Gary, I am sure some MichLUG
members would be happy to help, and you can give us history lessons on the items
we are looking at.

Scott S.
--
Still at work, will be here until I get my pile done. *sigh*