 General / 49821
Re: Just build.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 04:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:
Hey everybody,

Just thought I'd add my two cents to all the chatter going on around here!

JUST BUILD!!!

Since when did Lugnet become so not fun anymore? When I found this website many
years ago, I thought it was one of the greatest things I've seen on the
internet. It was a place to check out and admire beautiful creations that other
Lego fans have built. Look up old instructions to re-construct sets from my
childhood. And above all else, a place to discuss what we all love, building
with Lego bricks!

remember what it is about these bricks that makes you care so much in the first
place.

Bill Vollbrecht

Lgoe fan since 1974 and will be until my fingers are to old to snap 'em together
anymore (guess I will switch back to Duplo then!)

Or "sort."  There is always plenty of sorting to do in this hobby.

Come on, be honest with yourself, there must be some bins somewhere that you've
been meaning to sort.

:-)