 General / 49827
Re: Just build.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:33:58 GMT

Please don't refrain all together.  Your spell checking services were
invaluable : )  You forced us to use proper english and think about what
we were saying !

-JSM

Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

So I've decided that all I'm going to do on LUGNET is post MOCs, and talk about
MOCs and LUG events - no discussion of TLC policies, or LUGNET controversies,
just bricks. What I'm NOT going to do is tell other people to shut up about
whatever they're debating about - I think we've seen that that only makes things
worse. I'm also not going to abandon LUGNET - I would rather help to make it
better.

Thanks for the post, Bill.

Marc Nelson Jr.