 General / 49625
Re: Some 2005 sets showing up already in regular stores.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:17:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:

   Out of curiosity I looked at Amazon/TRU for this set. I found something titled:

Lego Radio Control Ferrari Enzo (8652)

(just go to http://www.toysrus.com and search for “Lego Ferrari”)

Is 8652 radio controlled?!?!?

No I don’t think so. Here’s a picture of the box: