 General / 49624
Re: Some 2005 sets showing up already in regular stores.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2005
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 02:14:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul S. D'Urbano wrote:
In lugnet.general, Richard Morton wrote:

SNIP

They also had 2 new sets that I don't think have been mentioned anywhere yet
8652 Enzo Farrari 1:17 car - 477 pieces at $39.99 (I bought one of these)

SNIP

I bought the 8652 which looks pretty good. It's not Technic, more model team
than anything and has a few new parts. I will try and get some pictures up
online soon.

Hope it helps,
Richard.

Out of curiosity I looked at Amazon/TRU for this set.  I found something titled:

Lego Radio Control Ferrari Enzo (8652)

(just go to http://www.toysrus.com and search for "Lego Ferrari")

Is 8652 radio controlled?!?!?

-Paul D.

It's not radio controled. I just got one at my TRU, and some of the other 2005
sets. I'll try and get pics or scans up soon.

-Dan RUbin