 General / 49260
Re: 4886: First building since the minifig to have 4 walls?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:
Getting 4886 today got me thinking... is this the first LEGO building since
the introduction of the minifig to have 4 walls? Nothing jumps out at me
while browing Town sets at Brickset; they all have the back wall open for
the 'hand of God' to place minifigs in them.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4886-1

<drooling noises>

How on Earth did I miss the posts about this set! Totally awesome.

Does it come with an interior? Furniture? Does the roof come off on a tiled
section like it looks like it does? Are there any cool hidden details we can't
see in the picture? Can I have yours? :)

Can't wait to pick up some of those.

DaveE