 General / 4888
Re: How old are these Legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:41:58 GMT

Gary Istok (gistok@umich.edu) wrote:
: Well I'm back now....  and Bill did a great job in answering in my absence
: (smirking profusely).  All kidding aside, there are about a dozen people that I
: would consider among the best in the world (in the online LEGO community) at
: being knowledgeable about historic LEGO (1956-72)  - and Bill Katz is among
: them, especially the Samsonite Era.

: Gary Istok

: P.S.  Scott Sandburn happens to be the first online AFOL I've ever met in
: person, and I gave him and Mark Koesel a LEGO history lesson over lunch about a
: month ago.

Your too kind...

I just happened to be a kid when those sets were out.  ANd I saved all
of my catalogs.

-Bill