 General / 4825
Re: How old are these Legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:19:54 GMT

Lee Jorgensen wrote:

Yesterday I found out that my Grandma has a bunch of older Legos.
The Bucket that they are all in is 1615, but couldn't find it in Lugnet
database.

BTW, when I was looking on the 1615 bucket, the actual bucket has
a copywrite date of 1982, but the label has a date of 1987/1988.

SO, this bucket is probably sometime during after 1988 or so ...

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc