 General / 4871
4870  |  4872
Subject:
Special Boxes, was Re: So few threads...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:50:34 GMT

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:01:31 GMT, Sproaticus uttered the following
profundities...

I'm actually wondering about several statistics, like deepest thread (by
message count :-), widest thread, skinniest thread (not sure how to define
that one), largest thread by kb, largest thread by message count, most
prolific poster, starting-most-threads poster, ending-most-threads poster,
etc.  With Names Attached.  You know, really nasty stuff for gossiping
purposes.  :-,
Sorry! :o) That one, special boxes, would be a contender...