 General / 4872
Re: Fallingwater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:02:11 GMT

Well... first thing it did was to crash netscape before I even got the page
loaded.. it's done that 3 times now.. are you running some kind of java or
quicktime type thing?
Tamy

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

I finally put together a web page presentation of my model of Fallingwater by
Frank Lloyd Wright.  Thanks again to Jacob for the fractal landscape generator.
(10,000+ parts for the land takes *forever* to render in POV)  The DAT file is
available on the page as well as renderings and photos.

http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/fallwtr.html

Don't forget to rate the model!  Please LMKWYT of the model/presentation!
Please CC me any posted replies as I'm going on vacation and have temporarily
unsubscribed from all the newsgroups. Enjoy!
--Bram