 General / 4882
Re: Fallingwater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 01:03:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I finally put together a web page presentation of my model of Fallingwater by
Frank Lloyd Wright.  Thanks again to Jacob for the fractal landscape • generator.
(10,000+ parts for the land takes *forever* to render in POV)  The DAT file is
available on the page as well as renderings and photos.

http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/land/fallwtr.html

Don't forget to rate the model!  Please LMKWYT of the model/presentation!
Please CC me any posted replies as I'm going on vacation and have temporarily
unsubscribed from all the newsgroups. Enjoy!
--Bram

Great stuff, very true to the original!!!  I have visited Falling Water many
times and your scale is very close.  (In August I'm going to Wisconsin to see
Talesin and The SCJohnson building, among others).  Wonderful model.

However, I seem to have had the same problem Mookie had:  when I tried to leave
your site, it crashed my Netscape.

My vote for the next Cool Lego Site of the Week!