 General / 4880
Re: Fallingwater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
Well... first thing it did was to crash netscape before I even got the page
loaded.. it's done that 3 times now.. are you running some kind of java or
quicktime type thing?
Tamy

The page uses some JavaScript and Cascading Style Sheets, but I don't know why
it crashes.  Some people seem to have no trouble, and it used to work for me,
but now my Netscape (version 4.51 or something like that) crashes.  It works
fine in IE, though, so I think it's a bug in this version of Netscape.
Try opening the page in IE.  it should work fine.
--Bram