 Off-Topic / Geek / 153
Re: So few threads...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:54:37 GMT

Mookie wrote:
Oh no.. I'm not going to let you win that easy :)
messa thinkin you be tryin to end thisen :)

Oh, were that it were!  :-,

Tamy, I noticed that while the Followup-To: header was set to
lugnet.off-topic.fun, your message was still posted into both
lugnet.off-topic.fun and lugnet.general.  It seems you're posting via the
e-mail interface.

I wonder where this failed -- in your e-mail client or in the nntp interface
on Lugnet's e-mail gateway...?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives