 General / 48606
Re: Friday Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

Why are there no inside (concave) corners
What has happened to the auld, useful 2x2 convex/concave hybrid?

2x2 convex/concave hybrid - which?

I believe this is the part Lindsay and Gary are referring to:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/962

Ooh, that's a weird piece.

But it can be replaced by 1 ordinary roof peak, 1 half pyramid on the end of
that, and a gable connector. Now where can we get the right gable connector...