 General / 48234
Re: Friday Surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Jake,

What an excellent Friday surprise.

Seems pretty clear that employees at Lego heard the plea for roof packs and
answered.

Green, brown & blue roof packs with these elements would be great too. But
the red and black elements are a great place to start.

   Or at least the ones at LD did and pushed the necessary buttons.  ;)
   And they're a great addition that will make roofbuilding better in the
   basic colors, but I should ask:

   Why are there no inside (concave) corners
   What has happened to the auld, useful 2x2 convex/concave hybrid?

   I agree on the clamor for "more colors" but having black and red
   make for a pretty darn good start.  Kudos!

   LFB