 General / 47833
Re: AFOL records is up and running!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 17:02:41 GMT

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> writes:

In lugnet.general, Chris Gray wrote:
Ok, folks, this is a challenge. Here:

http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Megabloks/Skyscraper/index.html

is a medium-tall (nearly 8 feet) gothic skyscraper built out of, er,
a Lego competitor. Surely someone has something taller in Lego?

You mean like maybe, oh, perhaps Eric Harshbarger's
<http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/eiffel_tower.html 12 foot tall Eiffel
Tower>?  :)  I thought maybe his bridge might qualify for longest
structure/bridge, but it's only 15' long, and the current record listing is
nearly twice that length.

Well, that's certainly a taller structure. But I would think that
skyscrapers were a common enough thing that someone would have one of
those that's taller. I have enough Lego to make one taller (although only
about a brick, because of my ceiling height), but not all in one colour.

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/