 General / 47832
Re: AFOL records is up and running!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 02:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Gray wrote:
   Ok, folks, this is a challenge. Here:

http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Megabloks/Skyscraper/index.html

is a medium-tall (nearly 8 feet) gothic skyscraper built out of, er, a Lego competitor. Surely someone has something taller in Lego?

You mean like maybe, oh, perhaps Eric Harshbarger’s 12 foot tall Eiffel Tower? :) I thought maybe his bridge might qualify for longest structure/bridge, but it’s only 15’ long, and the current record listing is nearly twice that length.