 General / 47831
Re: AFOL records is up and running!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 01:39:28 GMT

"Anne Carasik" <stripes@tigerlair.com> writes:

(I'm posting this for Josh. I don't make a habit of giving myself kudos :)
-Anne)

AFOL records is up and running!!

Thanks to Anne Henmi for developing the HTML for the site!¬
<http://afolrecords.blockchoice.com>

Thanks for the submissions so far, and keep submiting!  If you can beat
something there, go right ahead!  I'll keep an archive of past records,
if one gets beat out...

Josh

Ok, folks, this is a challenge. Here:

http://www.graysage.com/cg/Toys/Megabloks/Skyscraper/index.html

is a medium-tall (nearly 8 feet) gothic skyscraper built out of, er,
a Lego competitor. Surely someone has something taller in Lego?

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/