 Announcements / 2559
2558  |  2560
Subject:
AFOL records is up and running!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 23:40:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(I’m posting this for Josh. I don’t make a habit of giving myself kudos :) -Anne)

AFOL records is up and running!!

Thanks to Anne Henmi for developing the HTML for the site!
http://afolrecords.blockchoice.com

Thanks for the submissions so far, and keep submiting! If you can beat something there, go right ahead! I’ll keep an archive of past records, if one gets beat out...

Josh