 General / 47800
Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 12:11:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> schreef in bericht
I'll need help to achieve my plan.  A lot of help, from you.
[big snip]

This is such a cool idea! Count me in, you've got mail!

Indeed cool.
I've already thought about some locations around here I want to show to this
minifig.

Niels
from the Netherlands, too