 General / 47747
Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 16:08:21 GMT

Hi Terry,

I think this is a great idea. You may not be aware of this, but Classic-Castle.com has an unofficial mascot named Henry. This little minifig knight is traveling around the world to various countries. He was created by Patrick Morgan and started out in California and has visited Jojo in Germany, and David G. and Will L. in Canada. Soon he will be sent to me in the US, then its off to Israel and many other places around the globe. All participants take photos of Henry at local landmarks and visiting their castle moc’s.

You can read more about Henry here:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=630 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=70670

Ben Ellermann