 General / 47757
Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 20:09:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
   First, I’ll send it to someone in another country where a first person will take a picture of the Minifig in front of a national monument or a street scene, whatever that depicts the country or the city where the Minifig is.

I really love this idea! Too bad theres nothing interesting near me worth taking pictures of