 General / 47764
Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 23:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Barnas wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Terry Prosper wrote:
   First, I’ll send it to someone in another country where a first person will take a picture of the Minifig in front of a national monument or a street scene, whatever that depicts the country or the city where the Minifig is.

I really love this idea! Too bad theres nothing interesting near me worth taking pictures of

I’m sure there is! A simple picture in front of your home, with you maybe. Or a street in the nearest village/city from where you live. Maybe a visit to a local Toy store in the LEGO aisle? If you want in, no need to live ext door to the Eiffel tower or the Sydney Opera !

The next street corner, with the street sign, will do just fine too! The idea is to send the Minifig to the most places possible, not to send him only to luxurious places :-)

You’re in if you want to!

Terry