 General / 47633
    Re: Announcing new Legend! —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Had you read (URL) this post> by Greg, you might have noticed this: As far as leaving, keep dreaming. Just because I am no longer a Lego customer, on a retail level, doesn't mean I am giving up on my enjoyment of what I have or the hobby in (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think you can be a fan of the system without being a fan of the company. And I think you can be a fan of the company without being a fan of every decision that it takes. So I don't agree that Greg is no longer an AFOL. (...) I don't want (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) I'm not sure how anything can be off-topic for .general, considering things like "rumors, musings, weird dreams" are on-topic. But without getting bogged down in what should be posted where... Greg's original point was that he didn't like the (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Tim Courtney
     In lugnet.lego, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote: [Much snippage] (...) Discuss colors, great. It's the force and vitriol with which it's being done, in my view. I keep up with many AFOLs across the whole community on a daily basis, and I think 95% told me (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Announcing new Legend! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) General is two things, in my view... (1) a place for initial announcements of general interest (which should have FUT set elsewhere, the same way .announce posts do) and a place to discuss things that don't have anywhere else to go. If a (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)