 General / 43810
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
Steven lane wrote:

While I'm here, please go back to making the old style of Technic beam, they're
so much better than the new ones. Have you actually tried to make the news
connect end to end?

Er... to what are you referring, exactly?

Mark

I meant "Have you actually tried to make the new ones (meaning long studless
beams) connect end to end?"

You'd have to use 2 1/2 wide lift arms, 4 3L axles and eight bushes instead of 2
1xn plates like you do with the old ones.

Steve