 General / 4261
Re: Lego and Pets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 17:02:08 GMT

My cat, Socks likes the Yellow-Green antennas as well, and chews on them
like grass (must look similar to the cat?). His other favorite things are
pushing pieces around (I think he in part picked that up from my sifting
through pieces) I'll sift through something, find the piece I want, then
hill put his paw in the same spot and start pushing bricks around.

Of course the thing I worry about the most his is affection for bite-sized
pieces. He'll ignore the big bricks and go for the ones that are small
enough that he could swallow them. Something that certainly wouldn't be good
for him, and I don't like the idea of losing a cat or a Lego piece in such a
way. So, most of the Lego sets I have built are in closed rooms, and I never
leave loose pieces laying out.

Rob