 General / 4196
4195  |  4197
Subject:
Lego and Pets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 14:56:58 GMT

          Does anyone have any interesting tales of lego & pets?  Did your dog
ever eat your prize moc.  I have a ferret who loves lego.  When i spread
enough of them out on the floor he dives into them like a ball crawl.  He will
completely bury himself with pieces.  He also loves to "sort" all of my soft
rubber tires and "store" them under the couch where i can't reach them.  He
loves lego tires so much he will pull them off of a vehicle.  He can even open
up my big 1001 piece tubs to get to the goodies inside.  I bought the lego rc
car set specifically to play with my ferret.  I usually have to lock him up in
his cage when i want to get serious about sorting or building.  :)  - Rich